Easy Red Panda Craft
Published June 30th, 2021 • ~1 minutes to read
This is a super easy craft that your kids will love! Plus, it uses supplies that you already have around the house.
- Toilet paper roll
- Red and White paint/marker
- paint brush
- black pen/marker
- glue or tape
5 Easy Steps:
- Paint or color the toilet paper roll red and set aside to let dry.
- Cut out a heart from your paper and draw the red panda face
- Cut out a tail for the red panda and paint/color it with red and white stripes and black at the tip.
- Take the toilet paper roll and squish down the top so that it creates the "ears" of the red panda
- Glue or tape on the face and tail!
Have fun making red pandas!
Red Panda Books sells personalized children’s adventure books that encourage parents to read with their children and experience adventures together! A portion of the books’ proceeds will be donated to support the Red Panda Network and other organizations that protect endangered species and their habitats.
More great content from Red Panda Books
Craft ideas to get kids off the couch and outside!
Need a few ideas of how to get out of the house and have some adventures? We have three fun projects that you can do in your own backyard! BONUS: Coloring pages to print out!
Published October 12th, 2020